1. If you had to change your name to an Indian name, such as "Bird Flying" or something similar, what name would you choose, and why?
Darn, this is kind of hard. Hmmm, Some days I would be Shining Star other days it would be Dark Moon. Why, well I can be kind of moody. I do hide this very well at work but not at home.
Edit; Now that I have thought about it and my daughter gave me some ideas. I think maybe Momma Bear or Twitching Eye. The last one is my oldest daughters idea. There is a long story that goes with the twitching eye. I'll tell that story someday. The Momma Bear name would be because no one hurts one of my kids without me stepping in.
2. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Very Good at: 1. Painting (that's decorative painting) 2. My job (I may not be very good but I'm pretty good) 3. Keeping a secret (If someone tells me not to tell anyone, I don't tell anyone ever)
Very Bad at: 1. Keeping a spic and span house. (I live in a home not a show place) 2. Helping my husband with the yard work. (I hate to sweat) 3. Exercising (I hate to sweat)
3. What is the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone else do? It was a long time ago. A group of young adults (adults really isn't the right word) were together on the 4th of July. The guys were holding firecracker lighting and throwing them. This one guy put one in his mouth like a cigarette. He kept telling them to light it. Finally someone did. Before he could grab it and throw it. It blew up in his mouth. It mess up one of his lips and he had to get a few stitches. It was just one of those that had a very fast fuse for some reason. It ended our fun with fireworks.
4. If you could only keep five things (not including people) that's in your home right now, what would those things be and why?
1. Photo Albums Why, because they can't be replaced. 2. My Computer Why, I can't live without it. 3. My husbands inhaler Why, he can't breath without it. 4. My Waterbed Why, I don't like sleeping on anything else. 5. I guess the damn dog. Why, my husband would miss him.
5. Do you think the world will be a better or worse place 100 years from now?
If there is still a world left I do hope it will be a better place. I hope the rain forests that are left can be saved. Maybe just maybe mankind will not kill off any of the endangered animals. And there will be World Peace.
So that's it! If you want to participate, leave me a comment. I'll send five questions (I get to pick them!) to the first five who might respond. After those five post their answers, on their blog, they will do the same to five more bloggers. I don't know if I even have 5 people that read my blog. We shall see.
Let's see, hmmm
Well I'm married for many years. I have 5 children, all grown or so they claim. They are all married. (thank heavens) Most of them more than once. With that many kids I have a LOT of Grandkids (19) and 2 Great Grandkids.
Talk about large family get togethers.
It is fun, lots of food, lots of noise, lots of laughs and really not to many fights. Not even with the kids, isn't that amazing. I guess the most of us get along pretty good.
I do pity the son-in-law that does one of the girls wrong when everyone is home. He has the whole family to deal with.
Oh did I say I have 4 girls and 1 boy. The little brother gets kind of mad if someone does something wrong to one of his big sisters. I'm sure my girls have some stories about that.
That's about it I guess, until I thnk of more to add.